Jan 7, 2012

Genting Trip


Hey there...I believe many of my friends already back to school now..
Guess what, I missed the school reopen day because...I was at Genting Highlands! ;P
Yea, no more high school reopen day for me..
No more worries abt homework, haircut or fingernails cut..But I missed those days now(*Sobs)
The cruelest thing is...time never goes back no matter how much I hope it would be..
So, I just have to face to my college life and prays luck to all my juniors
who gonna sit for their SPM this year. Good Luck & START WORKING NOW!

Before the college life, it would definitely be my FUN life! TEHEE~
Went to 3 days 2 nights of Genting Trip with friends..Awesome Cool n Cold Trip EVER!
First time reenter the latest Pudu Bus Station which is sooo much better now
compared to last time...(With clean white floor, Air-condition, neatly arranged stores and depart station..The depart station was my favorite, cuz we can sat on the nice waiting lobby to wait.
Then, we also got to start our journey right on time! No delay= Yays~ ^^


Reached First World with Skyway's Cable car..Nice view as always~ Tropical Forest is <3

Checked in and Free&Easy...To the boys, F&E time means Sleep time =="
I just can't did the same because We're at Genting La~~
Don't just waste the beautiful time, view and weather just like that...
emo in the hotel room? No way!
So, the wonder girls- me and Bshin went to the photo booth store which we spotted when arrived...all the ways to our destination~ Took the coolest group of photos, with coolest price~
LOL! Yea, I mean the most expensive one~ But I like the results! See~

Pinky, Bling and Shiny~
Girls LOVE! ;)

Night's Genting was sooooo Cold n Nice! Hyper me \^^/

Dinner at MaryBrown..
Met up with others friends~

Second Day was a PLAY day! Rushed in the morning with Cup noodles...
Then straight to the theme park...The counter was not open yet! How early we were? XD
Started our games with Pirates Ship...No queue at all! The whole park was just us!



Well, after some games like Haunted house, Spinning Chair..
The theme park began to become crowded...







Played Flying Coaster for the 1st time~ They did twice~ Well, felt like super-women but bangs my head left n right through the whole "Flying journey" Fml~ Nice try though..


I just can't made to the space-shot!!! Don't know why my friends can ride that thing without fear?! Scary la oK? Even I looked from the ground I can felt the Aura of Horror!
>< Big No No for me~Bravo to my friends =P


Had a nice 4D movie before and after dinner~ Like the one at night, diff movie =)
I got G6 Feel with this pair of glasses~ Far East Movement? XP


Dinner at 2-in-1 BBQ Steamboat Restaurant...We ate as long as 3 hours non-stop!
Because of the board said-Eat Whatever U can? O.O" Quite hilarious dinner~
Popped out a bunch of nicknames to Bu...and checking who ate the most etc.
Just for info, the price is RM29.90++ per person...after tax we paid RM34.70 per person.
But It would definitely a good choice if u can eat much! ^^


Chating, Playing truth or dare in the room until 12am..
Then, me and others came out with this nice idea- Walk to Starbucks!
I didn't mean the Far one...as our hotel lobby had one...
But ended up we walked "N" miles away from our hotel~ OutDOOR!
I think it was 10 degree celcius there! & I just wore my CUTE pyjamas without a jacket!
Cold~~~~~~~~~~to starbucks! Well, planned to enjoy a nice cup of Frappuccino there,
But the reality made me no choice...So, signatured hot chocolate for "Baby" me...
Wish to get a good nice sleep with that drink =)


We chat n stalking ppl's FB pages like no reason till 3am..Yes, Starbucks close at 3am...
Girls then slept at 3.30am, but boys till 5am!! Playing cards....zzZ

3rd days, packed all our thing..and had a great nice breakfast at Marry Brown again~
Times Flies.....;( We were having the same feelings that It was like minutes ago we depart from the bus..Now we're heading to bus! *Sobsss~


Yes, our great journey ended here...But It was a nice and memorable one!
Wish all my friends whose fly to their dreams..May you succeed in the future!
Then, We might meet again someday, have a nice trip again like this ONE!

*We were so close together after the trip..Even met up again after back to KL that night...
Tutti-Frutti Chat~ ^^


Start our own journey with courage!
*Love Life ;)


Photobucket Leave me comments~

1 comment:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk said...

is must be a great fun:) you have a very cool blog and the name of it "lavender" is so pretty, it reminds a film with Takeshi Kaneshiro also called "Lavender":)