Feb 6, 2012

Chap Goh Mei


It's Chap Goh Mei yesterday...which was Chinese Valentine's Day...
Well, I'm single! But that's not mean I had to be emo and stay at home right??
Went to enjoy my fifth 18th birthday celebration which organized by my sis..
It was totally fun!



(Felt so so sorry to LeeHom in this photo....LOL)

I know that my sisters tried their best to make a surprise party for me..
But too sad due to some communication probs I couldn't make on Saturday..
(*Actually I had to work on Sat, and I don't really wanna take leave cuz that's bad..)
So, they had to postponed it to Monday, which many of them can't attend..
But it's ok for me~ I mean, ppl not must had a surprise to be happy right?

Another thing is, I was sick! At this critical time! Imma wanna cry for that~
They actually planned to have the party in Neway K Box~ Then, all canceled again.

Luckily, everything turned well when we had lunch at WongKok Restaurant..
Enjoy the latest movie--The Wedding Diary which was SuperB for us~ ^^


Really had a great time...








I also received a gift handmade from JYJY Sdn.Bhd company..
What's JYJY? It stand for Jing Yi


& Jen Yee...

My two lil sis =)

One of the fav part is..I never know they can brought me four pieces of....
Eastern Sunrise Cake!!



*As my experience..Leisure Mall's Starbucks Coffee seldom have this stock..
And I actually went to The Mines's Starbucks to eat this cake!
Never know I gonna eat it again as birthday cake~! Happy~~~
(*If you never read my previous post, you might don't know why Im so happy with this cake..)
A picture of clue here....=P

Thanks for all who celebrate my birthday again~
Really appreciate everything, even the small lil thing you all did for me...
It's a simple celebration, but would be memorable for me, forever!


Cheers for our friendship,
Photobucket Leave me comments~

4 comments:

Charlie said...

eii, why he poke poke GGRR Trying to dig gold out of the nose? >.<

BTW, Happy Birthday~

Joannekiszz said...

followed:)

Laven Lim said...

Nath, haha..Thx for the wish~ Take care!

Laven Lim said...

Joanne, Thanks! ^^