Nov 25, 2012

Fashion weekend




























Feel so so lucky to attend two days fashion show live in KLPAC, Sentul Park on 23rd & 24th November.
I think its actually Kuala Lumpur Fashion Weekend too as the board written there,.lol XD
Got invited as MIA students to the awesome show.

23rd November, I were informed earlier by head of department about the Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection Fashion show by Khoon Hooi, one of the well-known Malaysia Fashion Designer who graduated from MIA.
Class cancelled and off we go to support our senior's show. The collection was inspired by "Orchid" according to the info paper. The color used were basically nude, white, green, and some shiny fabrics.
Feel honor to meet Prof. Dato. Jimmy Choo during the show too. Well he was sitting opposite the runway where I can see him clearly. :)

Here's some photos I took during the runway show..


















 



































Khoon Hooi himself :)




































Awesome show isn't it? ;) More info about Khoon Hooi: www.khoonhooi.com

24th November was the New Generation Fashion Award..which is a competition my seniors involved.
Got the invitation card in no time and went shopping after class to prepare the night..LOL
Luckily my coordinates doesn't make me broke XD

And ya, it's a wonderful competition which I would definitely sad if miss it out!
All students from Fashion industry, viz: Raffles, MIA, MARA, Tarc, LimKokWing, SML etc compete for the only winner for each Diploma and Degree

Well, something sad did happened..I didn't bring my lovely husband, DSLR to the fashioon show!
Arghhh...how could this happen when the fashion was stunning but I only can remember them hardly by my eyes? TT no words to describe my sadness...just have to say it's my lucky yet unlucky moment..haih...

Okay, just one photo was taken, the first photo on the post..lol , enjoy XD

Continue my UN-finish assignments again...lil fever after whole day in Ampang batik workshop...
Rest early today...well if I finish my work..haha :S
I still like this dress..^^


































Photobucket Leave me comments~

No comments: