Feb 15, 2013

19th Birthday-END

POTD 190113
Like this new words:
S-exy
W-ith
A-bit of
G-angster~
CHECK! ;P
Okay here we go part II of my bday celebration on 19012013 haha~ yea, 19th Jan for 19th Bday :D
Was told to be doll-up and ready at home 6.30pm n wait for the "lambo" to arrive xD
so yea, went up to fren's car with zero idea where Im going to..
Then, we arrived this korean cuisine which full of people...(*It's at 2nd floor but customers lined-up till out of the stairs...& when I thought i gonna be the next my friends lead me to walk up straight away...thanks to them for made us like a boss xD )
 
 
My best friends know me well...cuz when I see korean food=nice dishes everywhere ^^ Tehee~

Glad my friends enjoyed the food like me~ Yay for BBQ meats too! Awwwwsome!


 

 Went to "National Library" after that to relax and chit-chating...Oppssss..It's Library :)

 No joke~ It's a library that serve BEER!! Wulala~
Then, started a crazy photo session (Out-of-no-where) -.-
Like these three..dress code for the girls? 0.o Nice coincident!
 

 You see them all...so enjoy hahaha! How could I missed out from it? My turn is next~ hehe

With Shin Liew~



With Aunchian

 
With Kelly

& all of us~




Some drunk faces? :D


 Never did this for quite some time...So, who's shoes most special of all? =D
Needa thank my sis for all this..from surprise to gather~ It's all reason for my happy 19th birthday :D
Thanks and luv yea~!
 
OOTD:
All newly bought for CNY actually XD except my shoes
 
 
My great moment of 19th started with you all by my side.
(We heard a lot since primary..but still) Friends Forever!
 
Cheers, and may my wishes come true xD


Photobucket Leave me comments~

No comments: