May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Yes, It's wonderful mother's day today! Any surprise to your dearest mum so far?
I used to make cards and paper carnations the day before 
and surprised her on the dining table..
But nowadays just too lil time yet thinking to do it in IT style is a hit lol! 
Here is my surprise to her.. a photo with her after edited with sweet sweet words. 






























She is the treasure I cherish most in this world..
She's not only my mother, my best friend too! 
Thank you for always be there for me..supporting me on what I've decided to do and yes,
sharing the same story with each other. Luv u~
(planned to treat her nice dinner but just knew that we have to celebrate with my grandma too..so plan changed. Dinner stay, not my treat hehe.)


*And to every mother in this world, 
Happy Mother's Day! 
Stay pretty and healthy. :)

Lotsss of lovessss,

Photobucket Leave me comments~

No comments: