Oct 14, 2013

10 days Trip to Japan vol.1 大阪市Show


こんにちは~! Hello to my dear readers,
this is a post from what I've done in the holiday while today actually is my first day of semester 5. Aww, last two semester and I am gonna graduate! Time flies..wish me luck in this new sem. ;)

So, I had just experienced the most well spend-great holiday in my life so far in pass two weeks! I was so so lucky to fly to Japan with Sakura Collection team, to the sakura countries which also the signature beauty of Asian in my eyes after I won the Sakura Collection Students Award'13. What's more? I was going there all alone but met with so many new friends from M'sia and other Asia countries! That's so new to me..and now I can't agree more of this quote "True life start when you're out of your comfort zone!" 

Yea! 
First time for airplane, all went well except my legs can't fits the small space I have well! :P
First time to go somewhere far far away from home and was worried how if I got home sick but actually I was in "Eat well, play hard, sleep tight" condition x)
First time to meet with so many great people from different countries: Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Korea and of course Japan! Not to mention all the pro designers, models, artists and even a strong staff team backstage! 
Besides, Japan is also my very first touch down land other than Singapore..and glad that I can stay for 10 days from Osaka to Nara, Chiba and lastly Tokyo! :))




Met with Yuri before going to Japan with Eleen, model represent Malaysia for Osaka. :)






















Nice view everywhere in Osaka! 

And this was the very first lunch time and we met and introduced ourselves 
in that restaurant.
-Lunch menu: Smoky pork with Japanese Salad.



  









And there's our very first Sakura Collection Digest 
in Breeze Breeze Complex/Hall on 27/9/13.
Models with my Golden Pavilion designs: Eleen Yong and Japanese model.





Dinner of the night: 
Menu: Salad, Small Udon to go with special sauce, Sashimi and Octopus Set plate, and a large Cream Udon! So full and delicious~ 

 
                   

















The day after in Kansai International Airport for 2nd show of Sakura Collection Digest! 
Awesome Japanese breakfast to brighten up my day! Idadakimaz~ :)
Menu: As on table...lol! x)














            Eleen Yong wearing my second design, 
                                           the ample skirt with a dramatic japanese hairstyle! 
                         The japanese rocker hairstylist really did impressed me, 
                                                                          once and for all the show after! すごい! 


                                Photo sessions: :))  Eleen/Newwy/Changwoo/Chae Been/Me 
   

   

   

And they said, we are like long-lost sisters..Eleen Yong ;) 
Would like to spend more days with her but she was only there for two nights.. 
Hope we have chances to meet again! :)













That's for Day 1 & 2 in Osaka. Next, Nara City! :)                                        
 --To be continue.......
大阪記録終了....次に、奈良市 ^^
Photobucket Leave me comments~

No comments: