Jul 27, 2014

Finger crossed.

Photo: Collage of research.
#tribal

Back to blog
Right before I head to my final assessment
Right before I graduate.

Postponed can somehow lead to good or bad.
I have all thing ready but
keeps the worry on.
Think back,
I might not ready if there's no postpone lol.

Now, slowed down
all thing in life.
Which makes everything, yes everything
Clearer.

When oneself used to walk alone,
others realized
Some leaved, some stay,
some hang outs
without asking your attendance.
Yea lar always,
Bojio :P

When oneself knew
these are the steps
some steps would never cope up
would always been left behind
maybe,
it's the time to let go.

It's also the time
I shall think of my next step.
No matter huge or small
I shall just move!


Ahahaha what am I writing?
Ignore if I get you lost in this blog.
Just
another
crap
thoughts.

Finger crossed,
Can't wait to graduate
IN A GOOD WAY.



Photobucket Leave me comments~

No comments: