Jul 14, 2016

Where to Find Courage?

Self thought post. Ignore if you in a rush, stop & read if you need a Chicken soup. :)

We always need courage and confident in doing something, 
by something that can be anything you need and must do, or you want to do, wish to do in daily life.
What if you losing courage someday in doing something? 

I were losing courage recently when having many things to do and doesn't know where to start.
More, doubting myself if these thing can be done by me. (that Really can? moment.)
So, I put myself in a position where I must find back my courage first than anything else.
One word that most discouraging me is IMPOSSIBLE,
when I would question myself over hundred times cuz I lack of trust on my ability, lack of confident.
Damn.

Just then,

"The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible." Alice Kingsleigh.

That's the quote from The Alice, on the right time I watched this movie on screen.
Referring her quote, funny thing is that I even doubting something that is possible, 
therefore I told myself let's give it a twist to trust even the impossible can be possible! 
Seems everything turns bright in a sudden! 
*See what happen when you jussst give a new thought to your mind? -,-


I could almost sum up this 115 mins movie as my personal motivation talk slide show, haha! 
Self Reflect Time!

Apart from all the inspiring scene in Alice Through The Looking Glass which never disappoint me,
which is also initial reason of making this movie a must watch for me, 
I just can't leave all the powerful dialog behind after really watching it.

Here's another one,
"You might not change the past, but you might learn something from it." Time said that.
Oh and Time, is a He. 
*Tips: Be really focus on dialog about him with the friends of Hatter at the Tea Party, 
it keeps you wonder++ and confuse++ when you start thinking heh.

Let's label changing the past equals to impossible,
so if the thing is impossible, I can't really do it or end with a success as it might call.
But, I sure would learn something from trying to conquer it, and that's what important in life.
I love to see when Alice recklessly used the Chromosphere trying to change the past,
but then she realize something more precious than simply changing it.
As everything in life happen for a reason, rather thinking that how the things should went like 
and start putting on words like "if I knew".. "If there's second chance.." 
I shall just let them go through the past and say, "Yea , that thing happened and turn out like this,
so I learn something from it.", right?

Okay it's getting late and I don't know what I am writing about anymore. 
(No I am not having Dory Symptom yea? Pls watch Finding Dory on last call lol!)

To conclude my post, go watch Alice Through the Looking Glass
if you love fairy tale, love nice graphic or costume or colors, love the storyline,
love the first episode Alice in the Wonderland,
or simply love Alice the brave girl who growing up with you in a reality yet still fantasy world.

Oh and I just dye my hair like this!

Ash green, purple and brown goes well. Sorry to the stylist as I was doubting him before seeing this outcome. He did a very good job plus made my hair looks healthier!

Night.



No comments: