Dec 10, 2013

10 days Trip to Japan vol:4 千葉

It's already December and this year so gonna end soon, but before I proceed to the new year resolution or countdown or anything..I shall continue my post about trip to Japan and perhaps have a nice ending for this lovely trip which so happened in this year. (I was just finished my assessment few days ago but still there's project in my hand, so don't pissed off by my #throwback post lol! )

Yosh! This post is all about Chiba and Sakura Collection 2013 in Tokyo Tower, Tokyo, Japan.
Chiba, also known as 千葉 in Japanese, was the final prefecture before I reached Tokyo. It's a beautiful yet friendly country for me as I had so much fun in this place.

We were rushing to the ShinKanSen aka Bullet Train station early morning..Almost missed the train but luckily we reached just on time. Miwa-san bought me this green tea on train so sweet of her, with my ticket!
Kyoto>>>Tokyo
But we all stopped half way to join team in Chiba after about half an hour on train.

See this awesome view!! It's Tokyo Bay~ I was so lucky to have my lunch here. The restaurant view is "to-die-for"
After that, we head to the First visit place in Chiba, the Nihonji Temple. It is well-known for the huge Buddha statue craved using the mountain rock. 

There's Wishing Buddha for prayers to make their wish there too.
The other wishing way is to have this Wish Doll without eyes. Why its without eyes? Because the eyes only could draw when you are wishing something on the left and when it come true, draw the right one.
(I bought this for myself to pray for meeting great people in life, but I will keep this eyes blank till my birthday hehe..)

Me with the huge Buddha behind. 

Cute right? It's named Chiba-kun, the Chiba Mascot! It's designed in this shape because of the Chiba shape in maps exactly the same, including the tongue lol! Like Chiba-kun lots!
The next thing I can see around Japan was this..and alot!
Were in here to shop too.. I personally like the way they build the shops..feel like walking in a Paris street out of sudden, with the cozy weather what more can I say, The Best Shopping Experience! 
Head to our dinner place after that, a nice decorated traditional Japan restaurant.

Menu of the day, proudly to say there are chinese words(漢字),
 which mean I can read some of it, but not in pronouncing it hehe.
Full of delicious food! 


 The restaurant boss and her daughter came in and have some brief of her restaurant history to us.
Next, they introduce the Geisha in Japan performing songs and play games with us. I didn't know that part of Geisha responsible is to play games with guest as a tradition too till that time.


Me playing Japanese traditional games.Haha its totally more difficult than I thought.

And guess who in the house? Ms.Amber our M'sia Top Model joined us in Chiba and we finally met during our dinner, in Japan! A lovely photo with the Geisha.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The day after, I woke up and joined breakfast with thai team in the hotel. This hotel was the only one include western and traditional Japanese tatami floor in hotel rooms. It's separated to two buildings and another building even have hot spring and a disco pool full of light!
My breakfast...and that morning was so hazy which I thought clouds but then...It's TYPHOON!
Arrived at the Mother Farm in this cold cold cold weather...nice to experience typhoon which another scenery I don't see every day. But all the strawberry, blueberry and animal farm all covered..include the mountain Fuji....so unlucky not seeing the famous mount Fuji during my trip seriously..
But then we all cheered up by a yummy milk ice-cream in cold and the cute animals..

Awesome show performed by the mother farm animals! 
And lastly a photo with Ms.Amber Chia in the mother farm before we head to Kamogawa Seaworld. ;)
There's less photo of Kamogawa seaworld as most of the show I recorded in video. Anyway, just tell you I met with white beluga, probably the most huge and cute marine animal I've ever seen in my life! 
White beluga say Hi to you~ Konichiwa....hahaha

Not to forget, the smiling sea lion-top star of Kamogawa seaworld! Cute~!!!

Smiling sealion :)) Thank you for reading my post. 
Next, Show in Tokyo!!!



No comments: