Dec 10, 2013

10 days Trip to Japan vol:5 東京

Finally last post of Japan, I arrived in Tokyo! The place people full of love and passion~
Had three days show for Sakura Collection in the Tokyo Tower, and some free time around the city. What's more, I got to Harajuku the fashion streets where fashionista, fashion lover must go!
Okay, this is hotel view from Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa. Spot the Tokyo Tower? Lovely isn't it!
The 1st day had gone pretty busy where all people preparing the show to the best, till the last sec. And that's my post a performer? hahaha...I'm the designer, again ;)


My model busy preparing behind the stage...and there where I stay most of the time.
Met lots of great people in backstage, see how they style the models and artists, giving out their best to show their designs, no matter what happened, I learnt a lot! 
Met the general from Japan! Hehehehe

Models started to do rehearsal under the rains with hot Lexus Sports!
Back then, the show was about to begin, met with people from Tokyo Soir company backstage and send me some photos during my trip to their company.

Not to left out, my models with me! Ruri-san and Kiyomi-san. Kiyomi-san share the same age with me woots! So wanna be friends with them but I can only communicate with them smoothly when there's a translator standing nearby..kinda embarrassed by asking the translator helped me to talk with them, but really happy I can got into some chats with these pretty girls ;))
 
Another model for me, Shizuka-san on the third day during the Sakura Collection finale show.


Love this shot I got from facebook, stunning!

Ruri-san smile like a sakura flower. 
Japanese artist group-Junretsu performing

Japanese Drum Performance

and there's Kimono fashion show too.

Newwy singing on stage! :D

Oh my god! See this view? I was at the middle of Tokyo Tower, Club 333!

The countries represented designers with their designed on stage. Holding microphone, our Malaysia Young Talented designer, Joe Chia with top model Amber Chia.

After the show, I follow Joe Chia head to Harajuku for awesome discovery about Japan Fashion!

I should thank him more than twice for brought me to those fashion store, concept store which I would never found out myself! 
Me standing on Harajuku! A place I swear I've gonna come back here again!
Back to Nescafe Cafe for a dinner party with all amazing members of Sakura Collection team.
Plus, a birthday celebration for Joe Chia and Tong-san from Thailand.

Lastly, photos of great people I met in this trip!
I cherish I had met with her, Newwy a lovely girl and sometimes can be awesomely fun when we playing around in this trip! 

Some special models who treated people full of friendly attitude and able to make friends with them...

With Yuri, members of Sakura Collection Team and who came to airport just to send me safely to Japan :D

A precious photo of Malaysia team, Joe Chia, Amber Chia and me with Yuri! Haha

And the VVIP, Ms. Noriko the producer of Sakura Collection 2013. Thank you so much for caring me and treat me like your own daughter through the trip! See you soon~

A Group Photo!

So, my trip ended with a lot of gifts in my luggage..in another meanings, a lot of great people I met, new friends, designers, new fashion sense and inspiration, new scenery and experience which really made this 10 days trip rewarding fully.."滿載而歸" for real!!
Beautiful city, beautiful people...hope we will meet again in life one day!

XOXO, LavenderLim.

-Japan Trip.Final Vol.End-

No comments: