Jan 26, 2014

Twenty!

Yup a late post for recording the day I turned twenty! Seriously like everyone of my friends said, no more teen..teen..teen but 2 as a start in my age in coming 10 years! Feel like gonna get older even faster now but what to do? We live. we grow. we learn. That's the best way we enjoy our life and ya must stay happy for it!
*Proud to turn twenty in no time, PEACE! 
So, I had a lil celebration with my family on the day before..as dad bought me cakes in late night omgawd!
Great time to celebrate in the warm atmosphere with the people who know me best and I cherish most.

The 18th day I was having class in the morning then my friends told me to get prepared before 7pm similar like last year hehe. Back home after class I was having a fever (damn a fever on my birthday!) then straight go to bed, hoping for a better health after a short rest. (damn again I ai't hope to sleep on the day of 18!) There's not one or two things didn't go as what I think and plan. Woke up in a better but still blur blur situation I ate some food then my phone "ding dong" and my friends told me I should be at their house at 6pm! OMG! I totally awake that moment and got prepared asap! Pheww...luckily ended up I got prepared well! Haha.


I wonder why the birthday main character always the most blur and not in situation one among all. And I was
sitting in my friend's car without knowing where they gonna fetch me to..again! 

At last, I knew when they enter the car park, of "Scott Garden Soho". We were here...not for Cocoon or whatever bar/clubs there but awesome Japanese cuisine which totally worth a long miles from our house. ^^
Photo by JingYi ;) 

Let me introduce you if you're a Japanese food lover like me, The "Zakuro Japanese Restaurant!"located few shops beside the Cocoon Bar. When we were there, I found out the shop is not so huge but quite relaxing surroundings with brown color deco and a LCD TV with lots of great english songs haha. Had a glance through the menu and as others they have sushi, bento sets, ala cart etc and also buffet set which include from starter to desserts! 

We were not in big groups of people so we all decided to order set for own selves. I had this delicious soba meal like no others in Malaysia since I back from Japan. Believe me this taste so Japan with the eggs too aww! (highlights: Their Chawan Mushi is the best dish in house!)





And the birthday girl important cake moments! 
And groups photosss

  Missing out AhBu in this photo.... 
2nd round to Damouth Karaoke leaving the Scott Garden where slowly got crowded when the night getting darker. Sang to countdown my birthday to end.

He made it to popped out before end of my birthday too busy doctor! Haha Thanks :)

Group photos without all in again..
Appreciate much ;)

After the day, my classmates gave me a big surprise on Monday where I was sewing in the early morning, Soke Khei just stepped in then switched off all the lights with eyes on me. Really hilarious when I was about to ask her how I sew in dark then see they holding a "Cake on fire" for me lol! Jessie's handmade Oreo cheesecake wualaaa! Taste so good that I recommended her to sell her recipe to secret recipe hehe~ Thank you so much girls. 

Not to miss out they gave another surprise on Tuesday with a gift box to me! A fashionable shirt which suit my taste :) Wore it for the lil photo session in Avenue K after that as a memorable end of my celebration! 

Extra: The visit to Chuan Looi- Lid and Let Live Exhibition @ AvenueK.






19th was a long and experience gained year, yet 20 would be more to come for sure! Ready for it, love life!



Photobucket Leave me comments~

No comments: