May 10, 2016

One year and Nine months Journey

Skipping the One year and Nine months story out in here..
Where I've been? It was a journey which turned me somehow into the present me.

The journey I miss out in previous post, are those awesome stories you never hope to miss.

Okay I was working in Sakura Collection and Adventure Japan, a Japan base company with really good producer who accepted me,
a newbie to join the team. Cant thank her more for all these days.
I was a full time event coordinator and PR, who went through contacting people across countries
(mostly awesome people,heh) planning out events, joining as crew,
become an IT maniac on IG and FB handling few accounts same time, oh and got to travel few countries which I never thought I will!
Most memorable opportunity was to travel back to Japan few times, for work,
coordinator and a very part time model for AJ magazine: as pictures below:




I got to spend a night at the Princess Kitty Room! The stay was awesome as my review on magazine.
I was busy shouting out to HK fans out there to stay because its a must haha!


Room Service Breakfast full of Kitty!
(Where is this? Link to you: http://www.keioplaza.com/rooms/kitty.html )

Got a great far far away bound to the US! For a Sakura Collection debut fashion show in Seattle
and a hangout very chill time in LA. (as if I was Cha Eun Sang from The Heirs, awwww)

Hello to Seattle beautiful models.

This was a selfie in front of the most stunning architecture I saw in Seattle, The Seattle Library!

The breezy sunny day in Manhattan Beach, California, Los Angeles. Best View!

The Starstruck moment stepping on Hollywood Stars Street. 

Stories continue, a dinner on same table with Madam Aki Abe, the spouse of Japan Prime Minister, alongside with 5 Malaysia successful women!
In fact I thought it was an event relating more people than this...Oh well! My greatest honor! 

And then and then, the few events in Pavilion mall, annual Sakura Collection,
and the Msia leading TV station project to shoot a few programs under company invest and support,
roughly could sum up all the things I went through from these missing posts.
I learn how to go on a meeting better now. I think. Haha..

Extra photos from trip to Japan. (3rd Trip to Japan)

 Got to see Mt.Fuji finally on the 4th trip to Japan! In Hakone. 

Took this memorable photo in Master Nobuyoshi Araki studio. The main designers and models of SC 2016 with Master Araki.
We all truly honor to meet and work with him that day afternoon. 
(Who is Araki if you ask? Google him. He is one of Top Photographer in Japan with one-of-a-kind work, don't but please be surprised. :p ) 

Latest Japan Sakura Collection trip with awesome people across Asia who I hope to meet again.
Can you try to spot where am I? 

And photo in short trip (very first) to Bangkok-Thailand, Hanoi-Vietnam, 
adding up not even a photo also I was in Singapore for an afternoon.Haha!

It seems a very hectic journey, well it was. But feels truly great to explore more places,
meet more people, go through more experience and learn more things in life!

*Enjoy not exist if you not even work hard, so don't doubt me for all these fun kay?
Cuz I won't take photo when typing or calling in front of pc all day or in a meeting. ;)

Thankful to every little things which make me, the present me.

Ready for the real up to date post next.. Yes or No? 

Laven.L

No comments: